Tuesday, June 26, 2012

This shit isn't spicy you fucking pussy

I don't go out to eat much any more, because nobody makes food spicy enough for me.

Ok, that's a lie. I don't go out to eat much because I'm fucking poor. That part about people not making food hot enough is true, though.

If I go somewhere and I see something listed as "hot" on their menu, I always make it very clear that "I want it as hot as [their] chefs will make it."

I am almost always disappointed.

Are there some fucking pussies out there that couldn't handle something hot and threatened to sue every fucking restaurant that served something hotter than a bell pepper?

Fuck that shit. If you're one of those people with a fucking sensitive baby mouth that can't handle hot shit, don't fucking order hot shit.

I'm tired of desperately trying to convince the hot waitress at the Thai place that, "yes, I really do want it that hot" and it still come out far below my expectations. I know it's possible for them to make it how I want, because the owner has done it for me before. But he's never there.

So if you can't handle hot food, don't fucking eat where I eat. You're fucking ruining it for me. Where do I eat? I'd eat a lot of places if I had the money.

So stick to the fucking chain restaurants with their shitty, bland fucking food for shitty bland fucking people, you fucking scum.

-NFI

No comments:

Post a Comment