Thursday, May 30, 2013

That Offends Me

I've had this idea for a while, but I think it's time to put it out there. So, western society keeps getting more sensitive. Everybody gets offended, everybody's worried about discrimination, political correctness, fucking "hate speech." Here's what I say we do:

Turn it against them.

Christmas music playing in Wal-mart? Fuck you, that offends me as a Satanist. Refusal to play Satanic music? That's discrimination. I'm serious, even though I'm not so insecure I don't get offended by people having different beliefs than me.

I'm tired of people getting offended by shit. Nobody gives a fuck about freedom of speech, because they're too worried they might have to hear something they don't like.

Fuck all that shit. Bunch of rectal fucking buggery, I say. Piss all over their parade! I mean, really, why should I have to listen to some shitty Christian music, ever? It's not even that it's Christian that bothers me, it's that it's just shitty music. But whatever.

If we've all got to tolerate each other, then tolerate my hateful fucking religion, you fucking scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment